Happy Birthday Tyson


It is Wednesday night, and about 45 minutes ago I kissed my sweet 6 year old for the last time. Tomorrow I’ll be waking up to kisses and hugs from a 7 year old!!! I can’t believe that our little Tyson Alan is going to be 7 years old. If I could, I’d add a picture of our sweet little boy as a baby, but I can’t because as I write this I do not have internet access. You can go see lots of pics of Tyson through the years in our Picasa albums (the link is at the top of our blog, just under the picture of the tree). He was a cutie then and he is a cutie now.
Tyson Alan, we love you to the moon and back again. You are such a blessing to us. You have more information in your little head than many adults. You are always surprising us with the things that you know and understand. We are so excited to see what this next year, your first in South Africa, has in store for you.

Happy 7th birthday!!!!

Comments

Lia Leenstra said…
Happy Birthday Tyson!!! The Leenstras
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Tyson from the Kuschinskys. So glad to see you're adjusting to your new surroundings.
The Louzons said…
Happy birthday Tyson! And happy birthday to Jori too! I loved looking at the pictures of Tyson when he was a baby, thanks for suggesting that! I'll look at Jori's when it's her birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

Connection and Community

Family Fun Friday

Sax-y and I know it