My Trip to America Part 3-Tyson Fey

After we went to the Oarabile, we went to my grandma and grandpa. We got there and I was the first to go in. they were so happy to see us. We were also happy to see them. We got there and settled in and ate. We ate snicker salad, beans, steak wrapped in bacon. The food was so good!!!!!!! We then talked and went to bed. Then we got up and ate. We also watched a lot of movies and shows.

Sometimes we would go to uncle Justin’s farm. I went there and helped with some stuff and drove the ranger. Sometimes the cows would get out of their fence and we had to help. I got to drive the ranger to my uncle’s moms house. Me and my cousins would play cops and robbers on the ranger, it was fun.  Some days we would go to the Edgerton city pool. Onetime they had a competition, I got second place for the coolest trick!! At the end of the competitions there was a penny dive, I got 71 cents.

We also went to the lake. It was so fun!!! We went tubing and played in the water. We also ate some nice food. When we were all done swimming, we went to open presents on the shore of the lake. I got $50, some clothes, an i-tunes gift card, and a card that said I had 25 dollars. We also went out to get stuff with our money. I got a Lego set.

Another time we went to a rodeo. It was brutal!!! People got hurt a lot. Only one guy managed to stay on for the whole eight seconds. Before this there was parade, I got lots of candy!!
We would also sleep over at my cousin’s house. One time we shot pigeons, we almost killed them. Another time we slept over we told scary stories. I was so scared!!! We would also drive on their four wheeler. They also had a horse that I rode on once.

We had lots of fun in Minnesota. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connection and Community

Family Fun Friday

Sax-y and I know it