Two Terrific Reports from Two Terrific Kids

Does that title show how biased I am towards my children? Well, I am and I will freely admit it. They may drive me nuts and occasionally make me want to pull my hair out, but they also amaze me each day with their creativity, imagination and love of life. They also make me laugh about a million times a day, which is the icing on the cake. In my mind, they are pretty awesome. Here are some reports that will give a little glimpse of that awesomeness!

Tyson's report

I went to another O.M. thing they talk about countrys which were Thailand, Nepal, Albania, Japan and Sudan. I went with 3 of my friends Caden, Ben and Beau.

They had a war in Sudan. If people are Christian in Sudan they get thrown into jail or get killed.

 Their was a tsunami last year in Japan. In Japan there are wrestlers that are funny because they show the 2 sides of their butts. Pray for the Christians there aren't many.

In Nepal they pray to 33,000,000 gods. And they put a red dot on my forehead.

Pray for Thailand pray that God will strengthen the church of Thailand. I (Tyson) got an ice cream sandwich it was an actual sandwich with ice cream in it.

In Albania I got grape juice and sugar sweets. If you say babies are beautiful it's the curse.  In Albania they put garlic over the sick.

I liked going with friends.   

Jori's report

This is a reporet all aboot me. I like being me bekuz I can do my bird noowis (noise). I can ride a bike with to weels. I have two dols that are my favrit. Their nams are charity and Niesi. I can run fast I can fli. I live in Salth Afreka I liyk swimming I can help akros the rowd I can hold babeys I can play with Tyson I can wosh the car with my Dad I help Amos wrek (work) I luve afreku I luve me my mom thenks I am kooll but not lik a rokstra (rock star).

*I actually think she's cooler than a rock star and her brother is right up there with her!                                                                                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connection and Community

Family Fun Friday

More thoughts on motivation