When I look back at the decision making process that Darin and I went through, the process which has now brought us so close to a departure date, I have little doubt that Darin felt a call and responded to this call. Yet, when I go back over the different thought processes I went through to get us to this point, I realize that it has been all about me, which might explain why I am now suffering from some "buyer's remorse". It's not that my motivations for moving were necessarily wrong in themselves-I hope that Darin and I will be closer as a couple, I hope that our family will be closer and will do more together, I hope that Tyson will thrive in this new environment, I hope that our family will be able to reach out and help those that we come into contact with, I hope that Darin will be home more often and able to be a bigger part of our family life. Yet as we get closer, these hopes seem to be such small reasons to go. It's not like moving to a new country is goi...
Comments
On Saturday, wow! time went by so quick for me. We are almost on our way for a holiday.
Today the sky is pale winter blue, not a cloud in the sky. A slight breeze, but not as chilly and crisp as it has been the last few days. The sparrows and blackeyed bulbuls are singing outside our window.
Thank You so much for stopping by today! It was great to see the kids again, and you and Darin! It is pretty surreal... I don't think it will really hit me until I don't come over to baby-sit on Mondays anymore :(
Praying for you in these final days of getting everything together!
-Jenny