- I added a new album over at Picasa. Go check it out and see all the fun we had in May! Click on the link right below the picture of the lovely tree on our blog that says "Pictures and Movies", but wait til your finished reading the rest of this post!
- I read this post by Caroline the other day about how God is always caring for us, even when times get tough. It was just what I needed to read.
- And then there was this post by Heather, (I know, I write about these ladies as if I know them, which is kind of strange, but so be it) that had me crying. It spoke of packing up to move to a new country, fears, and God's graciousness through it all. So, yes, it kind of spoke to me.
- I know that most of you who read this blog are already doing so, but please pray for us as Saturday draws closer. Yesterday my sweet Jori was crying and that just made me feel so sad for her, and Tyson has been having a lot more tears over things that normally wouldn't bother him. Even though our kids don't come out and say "Mom and Dad, we are really scared and nervous about moving" we know that they are. They are also excited about things such as pouring their own milk and ketchup, two privileges I have promised they may have in South Africa : ) Please pray for Darin and me as well. The Bible verse I chose for our wedding was Jeremiah 32:39 "I will give them singleness of heart and action..." Trying to pack and run errands and remember to take care of so many details when you both have very different ideas of how to do things and when to do them does not really lend itself to having "singleness of heart and action". So please pray for our marriage, that we will rely on each other, be patient and forgiving and bear with each other right now.
- Ok, so go check out those links and keep praying!
Monday, June 6, 2011
Odds and Ends
Tomorrow our baby girl is starting Grade 7!!!! How is that even possible? Jori and I had plans to get pedicures over the school holidays, an...
Do you know what my life is full of right now? Rodents and good intentions. The rodents are irritating. Mice of all sizes including tiny k...
If you have read my last few posts, you will remember when I talked about 2017 being a year of new things, one of which was my desire to fin...